WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ZW Inc. [ZW Nation]
The term ‘ZW Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to ZW Inc., the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only and may contain explicit images only suitable for persons aged 18 and over. Information posted is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law. Please see our Content Removal page if you are concerned about content on the site.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements, and that are you are not easily offended by explicit images.
- Once you have submitted information to ZW Inc, you grant us irrevocable permission and licence to use, distribute and display that content and compile documents referencing the content. ZW Inc. does not have the ability to fact check information sent to us or verify the authenticity of claims. Content on this website is submitted anonymously and may contain rumours, opinions and other unverified content. ZW Inc does not endorse any of the third party information, comments or opinions submitted to the website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- ZW Inc. reserves the right to remove content at any time. Should you believe that content is false or misleading you are requested to contact us for removal consideration.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Please respect the right for posters and commenters to remain anonymous.